Southern Sweet Tea FizzyMilk Bath

Monday, April 8, 2013

Why Pay so Much for More Damage Later?

  I have been really thinking about this for a few weeks now. My family is a "Three Generation House" for a little while, just until my son is done with Boot Camp with the Marines. So money can get tight quickly. As I am sure it does for a great number of families today. It is hard to maintain the important things like Housing, Vehicles, bills to keep things turned on and food. Then you have the extras, like things the kids need for school, extra curricular activities and God forbid something break or someone get hurt.
   I have to say after a rather ridicules medical bill of over $7000.00 just to hear my daughter has an ovarian sis, and it will "be fine" as the over paid Doctor said to me, I realized that there has to be something better out there for regular families that live pay check to pay check.
     Now I am not saying don't ever go to the hospital, but I am sure there are plenty of times it just isn't worth their carefree diagnosis and the mortgage payment you just made for them. There is a reason herbs, essential oils and natural ingredients were our very first medical relievers. They work! They have proven themselves for centuries and still are today. I have to say that I would rather put my pain in the trust of a natural, side affect free reliever then take many of the medications that are out there today. The side affects out weigh the benefits.  Sometimes I think they know if they create more issues, you will need more medicine, which really is a circle of harm and disaster.
    There is no reason for this kind of expense, except for greed. I am personally upset, affected and even disappointed in the way our medical field has progressed. In a time and age when we are able to truly make a large difference in the way people are treated, and in the technology we have to actually cure diseases. Instead we have chosen to do more harm then good, put our need for praise and money before our devotion to help the hurt and contribute to medical growth.
    Natural is more then "Natural" it is safe, it is simple, and above all it is simply what it claims to be. In this "Go Green", "Reduce, Reuse, Recycle" and "Save the Planet" world we are all preaching about, Maybe using less over the counter relievers, fancy body products pumped with Chemicals and high price tags, and watered down bath products should be the first place we all start cutting. Who knows, maybe more natural bath, body and beauty care products will make you want to clean out your house of other chemically infused products, which could lead us all back to healthier bodies, less emotional imbalances, fewer childhood behavioral conditions and a lot less Over Charged Doctor visits.
     Natural could be the way to save us, our kids, our families and our bank accounts. I have to say I have seen the difference using natural body and bath products has made in my own family.

To read more about why we should use Dead Sea Salt:
http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-6878/Why-You-Should-Take-a-Salt-Bath-This-Week.html

To read more on The need for Essential oils:
http://www.younglivingworld.com/resources/whyoils_main.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment