Southern Sweet Tea FizzyMilk Bath

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Spring is Blooming and Secret Garden is Ready.



    Here we go...the snow days are slowly coming to and end here in Colorado. My yard is starting to have green grass and my tulips are poking out of the cold snow. This is always my favorite time, Spring. 
   I am excited to fill the bird feeders and bird baths. To get out on my knees and start planting those beautiful colors of flowers, plants, herbs, fruits and vegetables.  Now I have to say that yes I do plant for my own personal love of using the herbs to cook with, and the fruits and veggies are for my family to have healthy safer choices, as the flowers, plants and even some herbs are for my business. 
   I use the Rosemary to make my Vinegar-Rosemary Hair Rinse, and the Lavender goes in many of my face care products and soaps. I use the rose petals in Sea Soaks, Milk baths, Fizzies and Soaps. I love that I am able to not only create amazing products, but that I can say "Yes, I know where those ingredients come from". I wish I wasn't scared of bees, because I would love to make my own honey and beeswax. So, I think I will leave that up to the Bee Keepers. 
    My business is always challenging me to learn more and think outside the box. If you would of told me three years ago that I would be growing Rosemary, so I could soak it  in a Vinegar mixture, then create an amazing hair rinse...I would of laughed at you. But I have to say, I am up to the challenges. Being a Mother and Grandmother has made me look at products differently. I want my family to be safe when they use a product...and now I want to share that feeling of satisfaction and pride with everyone I can. 
   So remember, when you order a Secret Garden  Bath & Boutique Product, you are not getting a mass produced item, you are getting a product made with pride, integrity and a piece of my own life. 


                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment