Southern Sweet Tea FizzyMilk Bath

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Settling In Comfortably!

I think I am getting pretty settled into my new office. I am starting to order ingredients, containers and labels, so this means I must be ready to open the doors soon. The office is not finished, yet it is workable. I'm waiting on my hubby to finish the Essential oil rack and make me some custom counters to work on, but other then that I think I'm ready to get back to work.
I already have several events on the calender for my company to attend, and faithful customers are calling in orders daily. I will be so excited to see boxes leaving my office once again!
I am working on some great lines to add this year. One being my dog line. I started it before I left Las Vegas, but now with the Dog Expo coming up in August I have to perfect it!! So watch for sample volunteer requests. I will be shipping out dog shampoos, breath mint bones, cracked paw pad repair and more for our furry friends to test market.
Some new lines to watch for this year: Dog Care, Belly to Baby, Teen and a Menopause Line (Thanks to Mother nature being so kind to me) 
It is starting to look like a working Lab.

No comments:

Post a Comment