Southern Sweet Tea FizzyMilk Bath

Friday, February 24, 2012

From the Ground UP!

Here we go, work on the office has begun. I am finally to a point where I feel the house is unpacked and ready for life. Now I can but my time and efforts into the business.
When I first stepped foot into the Office I was lost!! It was a pile of boxes and missed place items. I almost wanted to just shut the door and walk away.


This was a mess that I just wasn't sure I  had the strength to tackle. Yet with some encouraging words and a little creative juices from my wonderful Husband, the mess began to take on some order.
I am still a long way from done, but I am less mess and all the boxes are opened and empty.




Now I see the start of what is going to be a beautiful and productive new office.
                                          I am excited to start creating my products again!!
      

No comments:

Post a Comment