Southern Sweet Tea FizzyMilk Bath

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Displacement Makes for Discoveries!

After weeks of disappointment from using a store bought face scrub, I found out something about one of my own products. I have been out of my Lavender~Honey Sugar face scrub and without all of my supplies at my finger tips I was forced to go store bought.
This face scrub has really been disappointing. My face feels dry and has little skin flakes left on it. So out of desperation I grabbed my Shea Butter Shower Scrub today and used it on my face. I have to say that even though 

this product was never meant for the face, it worked better then the face scrub I was using. The sugar in this scrub exfoliated off my dry flaky skin, while the warm water melted the Shea Butter into my face and left my skin feeling moisturized all day.
I am excited to bring this concept to my product kitchen once we move and the lab is set up. I really think I can turn this into a wonderful new Face Cleanser with Exfoliation. Funny how a little displacement can help create a whole new line.
Don't worry...My Shea Butter Shower Scrub will not change. It will remain as wonderful as it has always been.

No comments:

Post a Comment