Southern Sweet Tea FizzyMilk Bath

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Beauty Box Club...Coming this Summer

Secret Garden Bath & Boutique LLC is now offering
Keys To Beauty
A Beauty Box Club that will ship out Four Boxes a year.



   Starting this Summer in July: Silky Smooth Summer, a box dedicate to making your feet perfect for Summer. A scrub, heal my heels cream, a powder soak, a re-energizing soak tablet, a massage oil and asolid lotion bar. 
$25.00 a box

You can keep up with the Beauty Box Club on Facebook
@  https://www.facebook.com/SGkeystobeauty

All of my products are made naturally, by me.
I reasearch and find the best ingredients to help bring you the best results. 

You can always contact me with questions, concerns or special needs @
secretgardenbathboutique@gmail.com
or
sgkeystobeauty@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment