Southern Sweet Tea FizzyMilk Bath

Monday, April 14, 2014

Men's Needs are on the Rise

     I am excited to see my Natural Men's Line doing so well. I think that men are coming around to the idea that they too need healthy, natural and safe skin care products.

                                 

    I have four extremely important men in my life, so it only makes since that I want to make them products that are the best.  Yet even though we are all related, all four of them are very different. So that is what helped me develop my Men's Line. 

Tuxedo Line:  This is a high Class Scent, one that goes beyond the Tie and Jacket Guy. And Yes, I have a son that falls into this Line. It is a Confident, Calm scent. It also is one that is Loyal to only one or two scents, and not one that likes to bounce around the scent board.

Business Line: This Class of Men will easily like the Tuxedo Line above and the Casual Line below. These scents will range from the Calmer scents to a braver bolder scent. This is the line for the Suit and tie guy, that still likes to let go a little.  

Metro Line: Now here is a line for that likes to groom and buff himself. One that enjoys fashion at work and out on the town. This line will be more of my clean, floral and soft fruit scents. 

Casual Line: Now here is a crisp, clean line, with just a touch of Musk. It is for that on the guy. One that enjoys playing hard and kicking back after. This is another Son for me. 

Rugged Line: Now this was my first and easiest line, for this is where my husband falls. This is a line for that hard working, tough guy. The flannel wearing, out in nature kind of guy. These scents are high in Woods, Moss, ans Spices. 

Pure Naked Line: Now this is the cleanest, most natural line I have. There are NO SCENTS. It is just the Pure - Raw Ingredients. I have a son that is very sensitive to oils, scents and dyes. Even natural essential oils can cause skin irritation. So with this line I make wonderful products that are safe and non irritating. 



The Men's Line is growing and changing everyday. From Cologne, After Shave, Shaving Soap and Soap Bars. I am also making Foot Care, Under Eye Cerium's, Muscle soaks and Oils, and even Mustache Wax. 
Our Men may be tough, hard working guys, but they still need products that treat them right. That is what I am working on...making their skin healthier and and better feeling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment